Guide to getting involved
- Text TRED16 £3 to 70070 - pass it on!
- Hold a red themed event - cocktails or mocktails/cupcakes or traybakes!
- Paint it RED - your nails not the town! Why not use your special Talking Red nail polish and go red for the week with friends
- Red Knickers Night - feeling bold? Walk, party or even workout in red knickers (over your clothes) to put the spotlight on bleeding disorders in women
- Big Red Quiz - download the full quiz to do for fun with friends
- Hold a cake sale, coffee morning or lunch with a red theme and ask for donations
- Have a wear red to work, college or school day and ask your colleagues to pay a £1 each
Awareness in your area
- Ask your local GP surgery, pharmacy, library etc to put up the Talking Red poster (contact us for more if needed)
- Share the Talking Red symptom cards with friends/colleagues
- Tell your local newspaper/radio station about Talking Red - you can send them some photos of your event too
- Use the selfie message in your pack and share on Twitter and Facebook - add your own message too if you like
- Post and share your Talking Red photographs using #TalkingRed
- Download our Talking Red Facebook banner for the awareness week